1. What are the school hours?
The school day runs from 8:00-3:30 with drop-off from 7:45-8:10 and pick-up from 3:30-3:45. KJDS aftercare runs daily from 3:30 -5:30 and from 3:30 to 4:30 on Fridays during the months of November and December. Before Care is available based upon need.
2. What is Tuition at KJDS?
Tuition is $9,840.00 per year.
3. What is your cut-off age?
KJDS accepts new Kindergarteners who are 5 by September 30th. In some specific cases we will work with the child’s current school to determine the correct placement.
4. What is you maximum class size? We believe a small class is integral for maintaining our highly academic curriculum. Our optimal class size is 15 students.
5. I love the benefits of a multi-age grouping. Will this always be the KJDS philosophy?
Yes. KJDS utilizes modified Montessori methods and will open multiple multi-age classes as the need arises.
6. What other expenses are required for each student?
We have field trips and Israeli lunches (optional) that are extra charges. There is a technology fee ($20) and the upper grades are charged for a calculator and agenda ($25). We also ask each family to raise $320 in ads for our annual play. If a family chooses not to secure the outside funding, they are expected to pay the full amount. (Two children family expectation is $570.)